Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Teacup 2.0

Welcome to Teacup 2.0 blog,

My name is Tiew, some people find it hard to pronounce my name, so here my pseudonym is Teacup ;)) with 2.0 as this blog is about e-marketing.

I am currently taking bachelor degree in marketing and economics at Monash University in Melbourne. This is my last year in final semester (hope everything is going to be alright).

I'm taking e-Marketing subject this semester, and creating a blog is one of the assessment tasks which sound fun and creative so I decided to take it. I'm feeling so bad about myself of not using blogs and knowing so little about it (hope this helps me to open to the world of social network).

This blog will be focusing on innovative ideas, news, personal experiences and knowledge revolving around e-marketing. I'm hoping to use this as platform to exchange ideas with other e-marketer and anyone who is interested in knowing more about e-marketing.

Teacup 2.0

p.s. Firstly, just for some thoughts about social media revolution,

(made a year ago, though still interesting)

5 comments:

  1. HI Tiew, nice start here dude...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog's name.Interesting video. Keep up your good job Tiew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Introduction Mr. Teacup.. love the design of your webpage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree... cute blog's name and very great video Mr. Teacup :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog...keep it up Mr.TiewlyMN! (:

    ReplyDelete